This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Absorption, Excretion, and Distribution of Penicillin.J. Clin. Investigation. 1943; 22: 425
- The Concentration of Penicillin in Body Fluids.J. A. M. A. 1945; 127: 80
- The Absorption and Excretion of Penicillin Following Continuous Intravenous and Subcutaneous Administration.J. Clin. Investigation. 1944; 23: 789
- A Method for the Administration of Penicillin in Body Fluids.J. Bact. 1944; 48: 599
- Influence of Velocity on Response to Intravenous Injection.Arch. Int. Med. 1931; 47: 259
- The Technique of the Intravenous Drip in Clinical Practice.J. A. M. A. 1931; 96: 221
- Therapeutics of the Intravenous Drip.J. A. M. A. 1933; 100: 305
- The Therapeutics of the Intravenous Drip (Further Observations).in: ed. 5. J. A. M. A. 104. 1935: 446
- Combined Penicillin and Heparin Therapy of Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis.J. A. M. A. 1944; 124: 144
- The Combined Use of Anti-Infectives and Anti-Coagulants in the Treatment of Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis.Bull. New York Acad. Med. 1945; 21: 59
- Further Observations on the Combined Use of Penicillin and Heparin in the Treatment of Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis.Canad. M. A. J. 1945; 52: 1
Alture-Werber, E., Rosenblatt, P., and Loewe, L.: Unpublished observations.
- Continuous Infusion of Penicillin.J. A. M. A. 1944; 126: 232
- The Treatment of Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis With Penicillin.J. A. M. A. 1945; 127: 129
- A New Practical Method for Subcutaneous Administration of Heparin, Preliminary Report.Am. J. M. Sc. 1944; 208: 54
- The Prolonging Action of Penicillin by Para-Aminohippuric Acid, Preliminary Report.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 58. 1945: 298
Received: June 25, 1945
☆Aided by grants from friends of the Hospital and the Dazian Foundation for Medical Research.
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.