This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A Simple Clinical Method for the Assay of Penicillin in Body Fluids and for the Testing of Penicillin Sensitivity of Bacteria.J. A. M. A. 1945; 127: 445
- Simplified Procedures for Ascertaining Concentration of and Bacterial Susceptibility to Penicillin.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 55. 1944: 264
- On the Antibacterial Action of Cultures of a Penicillium, With Special Reference to Their Use in the Isolation of B. Influenzae.Brit. J. Exper. Path. 1929; 10: 226
Mohs, F. E.: Penicillin Ointment-Impregnated Gauze in the Local Treatment of Infections, Ann. Surg. To be published.
Received: May 7, 1945
☆This project was supported in part by the Thomas E. Brittingham Fund and by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation.
© 1945 Published by Elsevier Inc.