Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases With Antihistaminic Drugs. I. Prophylactic Treatment in Navy Male Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 555
- A Clinical Evaluation of a New Antihistamine Agent “Trimeton”.Ann. Allergy. 1948; 6: 393-397
- Trimeton in the Treatment of Allergic Diseases.Ann. Allergy. 1948; 6: 497-500
- Trimeton, A New Antihistaminic Drug.New England J. Med. 1949; 240: 215-216
- Six Histamine Antagonists in Hay Fever, With a Review of the Literature.J. Am. M. Women's A. 1949; 4: 105-111
- Antihistaminic Drugs.J. A. M. A. 1950; 142: 969-973
- Common Cold. Note Regarding Isolation of an Agent.Science. 1947; 106: 636-637
- Experimental Transmission of Minor Respiratory Illness to Human Volunteers by Filter-Passing Agents. I. Demonstration of Two Types of Illness Characterized by Long and Short Incubation Periods and Different Clinical Features.J. Clin. Investigation. 1947; 26: 957-973
- Adventures Among Viruses, III. The Puzzle of the Common Colds.New England J. Med. 1950; 242: 235-240
Ward, T. G., and Proctor, D. F.: Isolation of a Common Cold Virus in Chick Embryos and the Clinical Manifestations It Produces in Human Volunteers, Am. J. Hyg. To be published.
- Epidemiological and Bacteriological Study of “Common Cold” in Isolated Arctic Community (Spitzbergen).Am. J. Hyg. 1933; 17: 517-535
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of the Common Cold With Neohetramine (Thonzylamine Hydrochloride).Indust. Med. 1949; 18: 509-511
- Management of the Common Cold With Neohetramine (Anahist). Preliminary Report.Indust. Med. 1950; 19: 39-41
- The Common Cold Can Be Controlled.Mil. Surgeon. 1949; 105: 441-447
☆The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and cannot be construed as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or of the Naval Service at large.
☆☆The usage of commercially available products or preparations in connection with this project cannot be construed as indicating endorsement or approval of such products by the Naval Service or by the authors, nor as preference for one brand of antihistamine to the exclusion of other similar products on the market.