Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Benadryl as a Therapeutic Agent in the Treatment of the Common Cold.U. S. Nav. M. Bull. 1947; 47: 810-811
- Antihistaminic Drugs in the Therapy of the Common Cold.U. S. Nav. M. Bull. 1949; 49: 1-11
- Indust. Med. 1949; 18: 217-220
- Treatment of Common Colds With an Antihistaminic Drug.Illinois M. J. 1949; 96: 302-306
- The Common Cold Can Be Controlled.Mil. Surgeon. 1949; 105: 441-447
- Pyranisamine Maleate, Its Use in Treatment of the Common Cold in Young Children.West Virginia M. J. 1950; 46: 36-37
- Antihistaminic Drugs in the Treatment of Upper Respiratory Tract Infection.Laryngoscope. 1948; 58: 1265-1273
- The Treatment of Head Colds With an Antihistamine Drug.Indust. Med. 1949; 18: 215-216
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of the Common Cold With Neohetramine (Thonzylamine Hydrochloride).Indust. Med. 1949; 18: 509-511
- An Antihistamine Analgesic Preparation in the Therapy of Colds—A Preliminary Report.Indust. Med. 1949; 18: 526-527
- Hydryllin for the Common Cold.J. M. Soc. New Jersey. 1950; 47: 29-30
- Management of the Common Cold With Neohetramine (Anahist)—Preliminary Report.Indust. Med. 1950; 19: 39-41
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases With Antihistaminic Drugs. I. Prophylactic Treatment in Navy Male Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 555
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases With Antihistaminic Drugs. II. Prophylactic Treatment With Therapeutic Dosage in Navy Male Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 570
- Allergy in Relation to Otolaryngology.The Bruce Publishing Company, St. Paul1949
- Adventures Among Viruses. III. The Puzzle of the Common Cold.New England J. Med. 1950; 242: 235-240
United States Naval Medical Research Unit No. 4: Research Project UM 005 051.02. Prophylaxis of Influenza in Naval Personnel. To be published.
- A Method for the Titration of Influenza Hemagglutinins and Influenza Antibodies With the Aid of a Photoelectric Densitometer.J. Immunol. 1942; 45: 273-283
- Antihistaminic Drugs for Colds.J. A. M. A. 1950; 143: 157-160
- Communicable Disease Summaries.January–April, 1950
- The Failure of Antihistaminic Drugs to Prevent or Cure the Common Cold and Undifferentiated Respiratory Disease.New England J. Med. 1950; 242: 737-744
- Antihistaminic Agents and Ascorbic Acid in the Early Treatment of the Common Cold.J. A. M. A. 1950; 143: 421-424
☆The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and cannot be construed as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or of the Naval Service at large.
☆☆The use of commercially available products or preparations in connection with this project cannot be construed as indicating endorsement or approval of such products by the Naval Service or by the authors, nor as preference for one brand of antihistamine to the exclusion of other similar products on the market.