Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Disease With Antihistaminic Drugs. I. Prophylactic Treatment in Navy Male Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 555
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases With Antihistaminic Drugs. II. Prophylactic Treatment With Therapeutic Dosage in Navy Male Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 570
- The Prophylaxis and Treatment of Acute Respiratory Diseases With Antihistaminic Drugs. III. Treatment of Minor Acute Respiratory Infection in Navy Wave Recruits.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 36: 576
- Antishistaminic Drugs in the Therapy of the Common Cold.U. S. Nav. M. Bull. 1949; 49: 1-11
☆The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and cannot be construed as reflecting the views of the Navy Department or of the Naval Service at large.
☆☆The use of commercially available products or preparations in connection with this project cannot be construed as indicating endorsement or approved of such products by the Naval Service or by the authors, nor as preference for one brand of antihistamine to the exclusion of other similar products on the market.