This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Chance, B.: Personal communication.
Emerson, C. P.: Personal communication.
- Suspension Stability of the Blood.Acta med. Scandinav. 1921; 55: 3
- Effect of Purified Protein Fraction on Sedimentation Rate of Erythrocytes.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 51. 1942: 403-404
- Silicones and Blood Coagulation.Canad. M. A. J. 1946; 55: 26-31
- A Method for Obtaining Living Leukocytes From Human Peripheral Blood by Acceleration of Erythrocyte Sedimentation.Blood. 1948; 3: 799-802
- Blood. 1947; : 82-87
Received: March 20, 1950
☆This work was assisted by the joint program of the Office of Naval Research and the Atomic Energy Commission, and by a grant in aid from the National Institutes of Health.
© 1950 Published by Elsevier Inc.