Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- The Role of the Spleen in Radiation Injury.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 70. 1949: 740
- The Effect of Spleen Protection on Mortality Following X-radiation.J Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 1538
Jacobson, L. O., Simmons, E. L., Bethard, W. F., Marks, E. K., and Robson, M. S.: The Influence of the Spleen on Hematopoietic Recovery After Irradiation Injury, Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. In press.
- The Role of the Spleen in Radiation Injury and Recovery.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1950; 35: 746
- The Blood Volume of the Adult Rat, as Determined by Fe59 and P32 Labelled Red Cells.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 71. 1949: 176
- The Determination of Blood Plasma Iron.J. Biol. Chem. 1944; 155: 653
- A Tracer Study of Iron Metabolism With Radioactive Iron.J. Biol. Chem. 1946; 164: 389
Jacobson, L. O., Simmons, E. L., Marks, E. K., and Bethard, W. F.: To be published.
- Sensitivity of Erythroblasts to Radiation.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1947; 32: 654
- The Hematological Effects of Ionizing Radiations.Radiology. 1949; 52: 3
- Iron Metabolism. Heme Synthesis in Vitro, by Immature Erythrocytes.Science. 1949; 110: 396
- Radio-Iron in Plasma Does Not Exchange With Hemoglobin Iron in Red Cells.Science. 1940; 92: 131
- Studies on the Transportation and Metabolism of Iron in the Body With Special Reference to the Iron-Binding Component in Human Plasma.Acta physiol. Scandinav. (suppl. 46). 1947; 14: 1
- Chemical, Clinical, and Immunological Studies on the Products of Human Plasma Fractionation. XXXVIII. Serum Iron Transport.J. Clin. Investigation. 1949; 28: 79
- Chemical, Clinical, and Immunological Studies on the Products of Human Plasma Fractionation. XXXIX. The Anemia of Infection. Studies on the Iron-Binding Capacity of Serum.J. Clin. Investigation. 1949; 28: 86
☆This work was supported by the Atomic Energy Commission.