Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Observations on the Action of Ergonovine on the Coronary Circulation and Its Use in the Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Insufficiency.Am. Heart J. 1949; 37: 36
- The “Anoxemia Test” in the Diagnosis of Coronary Insufficiency.Am. Heart J. 1941; 21: 634
- A Simple Exercise Tolerance Test for Circulatory Efficiency With Standard Tables for Normal Individuals.Am. J. M. Sc. 1929; 177: 233
- The Use of the Exercise Test in the Diagnosis of Coronary Insufficiency.Ann. Int. Med. 1949; 30: 387
☆With the cooperation of Abraham Werner, M.D., Chief of Internal Medicine, and Philip R. Casesa, M.D., Assistant Chief Medical Officer, Veterans Administration Regional Office.
☆☆Sponsored by the Veterans Administration and published with the approval of the Chief Medical Director. The statements and conclusions published by the authors are a result of their own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration.