This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Studies on Serum Concentrations in Humans and Preliminary Observations on the Treatment of Human Infections With Aureomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 241
- Blood and Cerebrospinal Fluid Concentrations of Aureomycin After Oral and Intramuscular Administration.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 866
- Assay of Aureomycin in Body Fluids. Observations on Individuals Receiving Aureomycin.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 70. 1949: 318
- Aureomycin Studies on Absorption, Diffusion and Excretion.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 24. 1949: 157
- A Method for the Determination of Aureomycin in the Blood.J. Bact. 1949; 57: 483
- The Pharmacology of Duomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 182
- The Concentration of Aureomycin in Urine and Cerebrospinal, Pleural and Ascitic Fluids After Oral and Intravenous Administration.J. Clin. Investigation. 1949; 28: 983
- Urinary Excretion of Aureomycin.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 69. 1948: 174
- Treatment of Experimental Infections With Aureomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 254
- In Vitro Observations on the Antibacterial Activity of Aureomycin.North Carolina M. J. 1948; 9: 568
- Intravenous Administration of Aureomycin Including Studies on the Concentration in the Serum.in: Proc. Staff Meet., Mayo Clin. 24. 1949: 605
- Further Experiences With Intravenous Aureomycin Therapy. A Study of 116 Cases.J. Clin. Investigation. 1949; 28: 1006
- In Vitro Studies With Aureomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 221
- A Simplified Turbidimetric Method of Aureomycin Assay for Capillary Blood and Other Body Fluids.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 1682
- Bacteriologic Studies on Aureomycin.J. Bact. 1948; 56: 489
- The Determination of Aureomycin in Serum and Other Body Fluids.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 218
- Bacteriological Studies of Aureomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 211
- In Vitro Studies of Aureomycin, A New Antibiotic Agent.in: Proc. Soc. Sxper. Biol. & Med. 69. 1948: 467
- In Vitro Determination of Bacterial Sensitivity to Aureomycin.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 72. 1949: 89
- A Method of Determining the Concentration of Penicillin in Body Fluids and Exudates.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 51. 1942: 95
- A Substance in Egg Yolk Which Inhibits Deterioration of Aureomycin Activity.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 72. 1949: 706
- Absorption, Distribution and Excretion of Streptomycin.Arch. Int. Med. 1946; 77: 179
- The Absorption, Distribution and Excretion of Streptomycin.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1948; 92: 43
- The Blood Levels and Renal Clearance in Rabbits and Man of an Antibiotic Derived from B. subtilis (Bacitracin).J. Clin. Investigation. 1947; 26: 919
- The Absorption and Excretion of Penicillin Following Continuous Intravenous and Subcutaneous Administration.J. Clin. Investigation. 1944; 23: 789
Received: April 7, 1950
☆Aided by a grant from the United States Public Health Service.
© 1950 Published by Elsevier Inc.