Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Stabilized Citrate Gold for Use in the Colloidal Gold Reaction.J. Ven. Dis. Inform. 1948; 29: 265
- Quantitative Estimation of Albumin and Gamma Globulin in Normal and Pathologic Cerebrospinal Fluid by Immunochemical Methods.Am. J. Med. 1948; 4: 653
- Flocculation of Cephalin-Cholesterol Emulsions by Pathological Sera.Tr. A. Am. Physicians. 1938; 53: 148
- Evaluation of the Flocculation Test With Hayem's Solution.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 653
☆Published with the permission of the Chief Medical Director, Department of Medicine and Surgery, Veterans Administration, who assumes no responsibility for the opinions expressed or conclusions drawn by the author.
☆☆Presented before the Division of Biological Chemistry at the 116th meeting of the American Chemical Society, Atlantic City, Sept 18, 1949.