This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Chloromycetin, A New Antibiotic From a Soil Actinomycete.Science. 1947; 106: 417
- Chloromycetin, an Antibiotic With Chemotherapeutic Activity in Experimental Rickettsial and Viral Infections.Science. 1947; 106: 418
- Biochemical Studies on Chloramphenicol (Chloromycetin). II. Tissue Distribution and Excretion Studies.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1949; 96: 445
- Chloramphenicol (Chloromycetin), An Antibiotic, Pharmacological and Pathological Studies in Animals.J. Clin. Investigations. 1949; 28: 943
Stimpert, F. D., and Ehrlich, J.: Parke, Davis & Co., Detroit, Mich. Unpublished data, 1949.
- Chloromycetin: Biological Studies.J. Bact. 1948; 55: 425
- Diffusion Plate Assay for Chloramphenicol and Aureomycin.J. Clin. Investigation. 1949; 28: 940
- Studies on Streptomycin. I. Assay in Body Fluids.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1946; 31: 514
Received: April 15, 1950With the Technical Assistance of Kenneth C. Snyder, HM3
© 1950 Published by Elsevier Inc.