Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- The Volume of the Extracellular Fluids of the Body.J. Clin. Investigation. 1936; 15: 261
- The Chloride Equilibrium in Muscle.Am. J. Physiol. 1945; 143: 666
- The Interrelationships of Glomerular Filtration Rate (Mannitol Clearance), Extracellular Fluid Volume, Surface Area of the Body and Plasma Concentration of Mannitol.Bull. Johns Hopkins Hosp. 1944; 75: 253
- Mannitol: Kinetics of Distribution, Excretion, and Utilization in Human Beings.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1947; 32: 1192
- The Volume of Distribution of Mannitol as a Measure of the Volume of Extracellular Fluid, With a Study of the Mannitol Method.J. Clin. Investigation. 1947; 26: 1088
- The Measurement of Extracellular Fluid by Means of a Constant Infusion Technique Without Collection of Urine.Am. J. Physiol. 1950; 160: 526
- Inulin as an Indicator for the Extracellular Space.Acta Physiol. Scandinav. 1946; 11: 16
- Inulin Volume of Distribution as a Measure of Extracellular Fluid in Dog and Man.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 68. 1948: 507
- Measurement of Body Water Compartments.Am. J. Med. 1950; 9: 208
- The Kidney.Oxford Medical Publications, 1952
- Failure to Quantitatively Account for Infused Inulin in Human Subjects.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 11. 1952: 367
- Failure of Equilibration of Inulin in Anuric Subjects.J. Clin. Investigation. 1952; 31: 627
- A Modification of the Diphenylamine Method for Determination of Inulin.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 49. 1942: 111
- A Direct Colorimetric Method for the Determination of Inulin in Blood and Urine.J. Biol. Chem. 1939; 127: 609
- A Photometric Method for the Determination of Inulin in Plasma and Urine.J. Biol. Chem. 1949; 178: 839
- Metabolism of C14-Labeled Dextran in the Mouse.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1951; 103: 339
- Biosynthesis of the C14-Labeled Form of Dextran.Science. 1952; 116: 87
☆This investigation was supported by research grants from the Veterans Administration, and the National Heart Institute, of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
☆☆Reviewed in the Veterans Administration and published with the approval of the Chief Medical Director. The statements and conclusions published by the authors are the results of their own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration.