Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Antiserum for Renin.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 44. 1940: 277
- Reductions in Blood Pressures of Renal Hypertensive Dogs by Hog Renin.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 46. 1941: 104
- Reduction in the Blood Pressures of Renal Hypertensive Dogs With Hog Renin.Science. 1941; 93: 332
- Treatment and Prophylaxis of Experimental Renal Hypertension With Renal Extracts, Including Observations on Antirenin.in: ed. 5. Trans. First Conf. Factors Regulating Blood Pressure. Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, 1947: 152
- Treatment and Prophylaxis of Experimental Renal Hypertension With Renal Extracts.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 8. 1949: 160
- Further Studies on the Prophylaxis and Therapeusis of Experimental Renal Hypertension with Renal Extracts.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 9. 1950: 70
- Antirenin in Man and Animals.Trans. Assoc. Am. Phys. 1951; 64: 122
Helmer, O. M., and Shipley, R. E.: Personal communication.
- Preparation of Extracts of the Renal Pressor Substances.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 39. 1938: 40
- Purification of Renin.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 7. 1948: 78
- Purification of Renin and Production of Antirenin.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 10. 1951: 194
- The Fisher-Yates Test of Significance of 2 × 2 Contingency Tables.Biometrika. 1948; 35: 145
Shorr, E., and Zweifach, B.: Personal communication, 1947.
- Endocrine Factors in Experimental Renal Hypertension.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1951; 38: 951
- Treatment and Prophylaxis of Experimental Renal Hypertension With Crude Hog Hypertensinogen.Am. J. Physiol. 1950; 163: 748
- The Effect of Hypertensin in Renal Hypertensive Dogs.in: ed. 5. Proc. Central Soc. Clin. Res. 17. 1944: 56
- Experimental Hypertension, Trans. Fifth Conf. Factors Regulating Blood Pressure.in: Josiah Macy, Jr. Foundation, 1951: 115
- Endocrine Influences on Proteinuria in the Rat: Effect of Hypophysectomy.Endocrinology. 1951; 49: 490
- Some Effects of Chronic Treatment of Rats With Renin.Am. J. Physiol. 1950; 162: 379
- Protection Against Hypertension, Arteriolonecrosis, and Death by Hog Renal Extracts in Experimental Malignant Hypertension.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1951; 38: 796
- Treatment of Experimental Renal Hypertension With Antirenin.Am. J. Physiol. 1950; 163: 701
☆This investigation is presently supported by the National Heart Institute of the United States Public Health Service (Grant H-428 C-3), the American Heart Association, the Chicago Heart Association, and the University of Illinois Foundation. During the past ten years, this research has been supported by the National Heart Institute, the Markle Foundation, the United States Navy, the American Foundation for High Blood Pressure, and the Graduate College Research Board of the University of Illinois.