This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Report of Ontario Veterinary College. 1923; : 42
- Brucellosis.in: Editiones de la Revista Medicina, Mexico1942: 101
- Brucellosis in Man and Animals.The Commonwealth Fund, New York1943
- Brucella Abortus Diagnostic Antigen.in: Method of the Bureau of Animal Industry. May, 1950 (Revised)
- Rapid Macroscopic Agglutination for the Serum Diagnosis of Bang's Abortion Disease.J. Infect. Dis. 1928; 42: 242-247
- Agglutination Test in the Diagnosis of Infectious Abortion in Cattle.J. Infect. Dis. 1932; 51: 162-190
- Discrepancies in the Agglutination Test for Brucellosis as Prepared With Various Antigens From Different Laboratories.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1947; 32: 847-853
- A Study of Certain Factors Affecting the Agglutination Test for Brucellosis.Pub. Health Rep. 1950; 65: 883-890
- Diagnostic Procedures and Reagents.in: ed. 2. Am. Pub. Health Association, New York1945: 148
- A Rapid Method for the Macroscopic Agglutination Test.J. Bact. 1927; 14: 287
- Correlation of a Rapid Slide-Agglutination Test (Castaneda) With a Tube-Agglutination Test in Screening Suspected Cases of Human Brucellosis.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1952; 40: 539-600
Received: December 15, 1952
© 1953 Published by Elsevier Inc.