This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Congress on Tropical Medicine and Malaria, Washington, 19481948 (Quoted by Felix, A)
- Standardization of Serological Tests for the Diagnosis of the Typhus Group of Fevers.Bulletin World Health Organization. 1950; 38: 637-642
- Das Serologischen Diagnose des.Fleckfiebers, Wien. Klin. Wchnschr. 1916; 29: 33
Lackman, D. B.: Personal communication, 1951.
Cox, Herald R.: Personal communication, 1951.
- The Pharmacology and Clerical Trial of Aureomycin.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1948; 51: 267-279
- A Study of Certain Factors Affecting the Agglutination Test for Brucellosis.Pub. Health Rep. 1950; 65: 883-890
- A Study of the Incubation Temperature for the Brucella Tube Agglutination Test for Human Sera in Comparison with Bovine Sera.Pub. Health Lab. 1953; 2: 54-56
Received: April 15, 1954
© 1954 Published by Elsevier Inc.