Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Studies on Hemagglutinius Present in Seeds of Some Representatives of the Family of Leguminosere.Ann. med. exper., et biol. Fenniae. 1948; 26: 66-72
- Hemagglutinating Substances in Various Plants.J. Immunol. 1949; 62: 333-339
- Anti-A Haemagglutinins in Seeds.J. Immunol. 1952; 69: 319-320
- Specific Precipitating Power of Plant Agglutins.Science. 1954; 119: 419
Boyd, W. C.: The Proteins of Immune Reactions, in The Proteins, Ed. H. Neurath and K. Bailey, vol. II, Academic Press, New York. (In press.)
- Die praktische Brauchbarkeit der spezifischen pflanzlichen Hämagglutinine: Anti-“O”(H), Anti-A and Anti-B in der Blutgruppendiagnostik.Ztschr. Hyg. 1953; 136: 200-214
Boyd, W. C., and Shapleigh, E.: Separation of Individuals of Any Blood Group Into Secretors and Nonsecretors, Blood. (In press.)
Boyd, W. C., and Boyd, L. G.: The Blood Groups in Pakistan, Am. J. Phys. Anthropol. (In press.)
Boyd, W. C., and Shapleigh, E.: Antigenic Relations of Blood Group Antigens as Suggested by Tests With Lectins, J. Immunol. (In press.)
- Recherches sur quelques phytoagglutinines spécifiques des groupes sanguins ABO.Acta haemat. 1952; 8: 73-80
- Distribution of the A,-A,-B-O, M-N, and RH Blood Factors Among Negroes in New York City.Am. J. Phys. Anthropol. 1944; 2: 187-194
☆The work reported in this paper was made possible by support extended to Boston University by the United States Atomic Energy Commission, under contract no. AT(30-1) 1395, the Navy Department (Office of Naval Research), under contract no. Nonr-492 (01), and by a research grant (H-1076) from the National Heart Institute, of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.