This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Parenteral Nutrition. IX. Fat Emulsions for Intravenous Nutrition in Man.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 699-712
- Nitrogen Utilization in Calorie Insufficiency.Pediatrics. 1953; 11: 435-448
- The Dynamics of Protein Metabolism. I. The Interrelationship Between Protein and Caloric Intakes and Their Influence Upon the Utilization of Ingested Protein for Tissue Synthesis by the Adult Protein-Depleted Rat.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1948; 33: 257-268
- Parenteral Nutrition. X. Observations on the Use of a Fat Emulsion for Intravenous Nutrition in Man.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 1627-1633
- Parenteral Nutrition. II. The Utilization of Emulsified Fat Given Intravenously.J. Clin. Invest. 1946; 25: 679-686
- In Vivo Oxidation of Emulsified Radioactive Trilaurin Administered Intravenously.J. Biol. Chem. 1948; 176: 1469
- Study of Complete Parenteral Alimentation on Dogs.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1949; 34: 1121-1132
- Intravenous Infusion of a Combined Fat Emulsion Into Dogs.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 69. 1948: 387-391
- Intravenous Administration of Fat for Nutritional Purposes.in: Experimental Study. Arch. Surg. 48. 1944: 395-405
- Excretion of Nitrogen By Obese Patients on Diets Low in Calories, Containing Varying Amounts of Protein.Arch. Int. Med. 1933; 51: 890-902
- The Nitrogen Balance During Dietary Correction of Obesity.Am. J. M. Sc. 1931; 181: 336-349
- Nitrogen, Water and Electrolyte Metabolism on Protein and Protein-Free Low-Calorie Diets in Man. I. Water Restriction.Metabolism. 1954; 3: 49-67
- Parenteral Alimentation in Surgery With Special Reference to Proteins and Amino Acids.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1947: 78
- Parenteral Alimentation in Surgery With Special Reference to Proteins and Amino Acids.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1947: 84
Received: April 2, 1954
☆The work was done in collaboration with the United States Navy Department, Office of Naval Research. The authors alone are responsible for any statements or conclusions contained herein.
© 1954 Published by Elsevier Inc.