Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Amino Acid Requirements for Pyocyanin Production.Canad. J. Res. C. 1947; 25: 121
- The Mineral Requirements for Pyocyanin Production.Canad. J. Res. C. 1948; 26: 15
Difco Manual, Ed. 8, 1948.
- Occurrene and Identification of Nonpigmented Strains of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the Clinical Laboratory.J. Bact. 1953; 65: 746
- Study of Bacterial Fluorescence in Various Media. I. Inorganic Substances Necessary for Bacterial Fluorescence.J. Bact. 1931; 22: 349
- Study of Bacterial Fluorescence in Various Media. II. The Production of Fluorescence in Media Made From Peptones.J. Bact. 1932; 23: 135
- The Mineral Requirements for Fluorescin Production.Canad. J. Res. C. 1948; 26: 514
Schoenlein, N. W.: Personal communication.