Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Stanbury J.B. Wyngaarden J.B. Fredricksen D.S. The metabolic basis of inherited disease. McGraw-Hill Book Co., Inc, New York1966
- Serum copper, serum iron, and total iron-binding capacity of serum in acute and chronic infections.Acta. med. scandinav. 1953; 145: 315
- Studies on copper metabolism. VII. Blood copper in pregnancy and various pathological states.J. Clin. Invest. 1953; 32: 329
- Serum ceruloplasmin: Observations in patients with cancer, obstructive jaundice, and other diseases.Gastroenterology. 1962; 43: 266
- Spectrophotometric determination of serum copper with oxalyldihydrazide.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1960; 55: 325
- Clinical chemistry principles & technics.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc. Medical Book Dept. of Harper & Row, Publishers, New York1964: 398
- Studies on copper metabolism. I. Method for the determination of copper in whole blood, red blood cells, and plasma.J. Biol. Chem. 1952; 196: 209
- Rapid test for hepatolenticular degeneration.Lancet. 1956; 1: 726
- An improved colorimetric enzymatic assay of ceruloplasmin.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1961; 58: 161
- Human gamma globulin fractionation on anion exchange cellulose columns.J. Biol. Chem. 1959; 234: 2645
- Quantitative measurement of human gamma-2, beta-2A, and beta-2M serum immunoglobulins.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1964; 64: 685
Rodgerson, D. O., and Kauffman, J.: Unpublished observations.
- Clinical chemistry principles & Technics.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc. Medical Book Dept. of Harper & Row, Publishers, New York1964: 402
- Model studies on the binding of univalent and redox-active copper in proteins.in: Peisach J. Aisen P. Blumberg W.E. The biochemistry of copper. Academic Press, Inc, New York1966: 15
☆Supported by United States Public Health Service Grants H.D. 108-01, F.R. -69, and F.R. -51.