Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Studies on bone marrow lipid in normal and irradiated rabbits.Radiat. Res. 1956; 4: 132
- Interaction of ascorbic acid and mitochondrial lipides.Arch. Biochem. 1959; 79: 355
- The thiobarbituric acid reagent as a test for the oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids by various agents.Arch. Biochem. 1949; 24: 305
- Characterization of the red pigment formed in the 2-thiobarbituric acid determination of oxidative rancidity.Food Res. 1958; 23: 626
- 2-Thiobarbituric acid method for the measurement of rancidity in fishing products. II. The quantitative determination of malonylaldehyde.Food Technol. 1958; 12: 9
- The protective action of tocopherol against hemolysis of rat erythrocytes by dialuric acid.Canad. J. Biochem. 1960; 38: 957
- Studies on vitamin E. V. Lipid peroxidation of dialuric acid-induced haemolysis of vitamin E-deficient erythrocytes.Biochem. J. 1960; 77: 47
- Rate of oxygen uptake of erythrocytes of vitamin E-deficient rats.Nature. 1962; 196: 1102
- Studies of the mechanism of vitamin E action. IV. Lipide peroxidation in the vitamin D-deficient rabbit.Arch. Biochem. 1960; 88: 113
- Oxygen toxicity and vitamin E.Aerospace Med. 1964; 35: 840
- Effects of in vivo hyperoxia on erythrocytes. I. Hemolysis in mice exposed to hyperbaric oxygenation.in: ed. 2. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 116. 1964: 259
- Studies of the hemolytic effect of in vivo hyperoxia.Clin. Res. 1964; 12: 60
- Effects of in vivo hyperoxia on erythrocytes. III. In vivo peroxidation of erythrocyte lipid.J. Clin. Invest. 1966; 45: 1150
- Diagnostic laboratory hematology.ed. 2. Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1958
- Hereditary methemoglobinemia: A new variant exhibiting dominant inheritance of methemoglobin A.Blood. 1961; 18: 18
- A rapid micromethod for recording red cell osmotic fragility by continuous decrease of salt concentration.J. Clin. Path. 1963; 16: 377
- The thiobarbituric acid test applied to tissues from rats treated in various ways.J. Biol. Chem. 1950; 182: 415
- Inhibition of erythrocyte acetylcholinesterase by peroxides.Biochemistry. 1966; 5: 40
- Studies of tocopherol deficiency in infants and children. I. Hemolysis of erythrocytes in hydrogen peroxide.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1955; 90: 669
- Plasma tocopherol levels in sprue.in: ed. 5. Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 63. 1946: 310
- Vitamin E deficiency and autohemolysis in acanthocytosis.Blood. 1965; 26: 895
- Tocopherol deficiency in man.New England J. Med. 1965; 273: 1289
- Effects of in vivo hyperoxia on erythrocytes. II. Hemolysis in a human after exposure to oxygen under high pressure.Blood. 1965; 25: 822
- Clinical hyperbaric oxygenation with severe oxygen toxicity.New England J. Med. 1965; 273: 415
- A problem of man and milieu: Prolonged exposure to pure oxygen.in: ed. 5. Fed. Proc. 22. 1963: 1057
☆This work was supported by United States Public Health Service Research Grants CA-08699 and CA-08702 by United States Navy Research Contract Nonr-495 (30) and United States Public Health Service Training Grant 1-T01 CA-5192-01.
☆☆Presented in part at the Midwest Meeting of the American Federation of Clinical Research Chicago, Ill., 1965.