Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Immunocytochemical and serologic observations in primary biliary cirrhosis.New England J. Med. 1964; 271: 1123
- Serological tests in diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis.Lancet. 1965; 1: 827
- Primary biliary cirrhosis. Chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis.Am. J. Path. 1965; 46: 387
- Immunologic observations on homografts. I. The canine liver.Transplantation. 1965; 3: 303
- The localization of in vivo bound complement in tissue sections.J. Exper. Med. 1962; 115: 63
- Immunofluorescent localization of immunoglobulins, complement, and fibrinogen in human diseases. I. Systemic lupus erythematosus.J. Clin. Invest. 1965; 44: 1657
- Antibodies against the mitochondrial fraction of liver after toxic liver damage in rats.Clin. & Exper. Immunol. 1966; 1: 33
- Tissue fractionation studies.Biochem. J. 1955; 60: 604
- Reproducibility of differential centrifugation experiments in tissue fractionation.Nature. 1953; 172: 1142
- Application of a microtechnique to viral serological investigations.J. Immunol. 1962; 88: 320
- Studies in experimental immunology of influenza. VII. An improved complement-fixation technique.Australian J. Exper. Biol. M. Sc. 1951; 29: 137
- Simplification of certain aspects in the performance and interpretation of complement-fixation tests.Am. J. Clin. Path. 1960; 33: 264
- Anticytoplasmic factors in sera patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and certain other diseases.Arth. & Rheum. 1960; 3: 1
- Tissue antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis, active chronic (lupoid) hepatitis, cryptogenic cirrhosis and other liver diseases and their clinical implications.Clin. & Exper. Immunol. 1966; 1: 237
- Antinuclear factors in systemic lupus erythematosis and rheumatoid arthritis.Ann. Int. Med. 1965; 63: 100
- Autoimmunitäte Vorgänge gegen Lebergewebe.Schweiz. med. Wchnschr. 1964; 94: 257
- An “autoimmune” reaction against human tissue antigens in certain acute and chronic diseases. I. Serological investigations.Arch. Int. Med. 1958; 101: 9
- Immune processes in the pathogenesis of liver diseases.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1965; 124: 781
- Autoimmune hepatitis.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1965; 124: 767
- Lupoid hepatitis.Lancet. 1956; 2: 1323
Page, A. R., and Good, R. A.: Plasma-cell hepatitis, with special attention to steroid therapy, Am. J. Dis. Child. 99: 288, 1060.
- Active “juvenile” cirrhosis considered as part of a systemic disease and the effect of corticosteroid therapy.Gut. 1963; 4: 378
- The problem of chronic liver disease in young women.Am. J. Med. 1956; 21: 3
- Subacute hepatic necrosis and postnecrotic cirrhosis due to anicteric infections with the hepatitis virus.Am. J. Med. 1958; 25: 333
- Degeneration, necrosis and fibrosis in the liver.Brit. M. J. 1951; 1: 833
- Leukocytic specific antinuclear factors.Acta med. scandinav. 1966; 178: 257
- Antibody to smooth muscle in patients with liver disease.Lancet. 1965; 2: 878
- Smooth muscle antibody in “autoimmune” hepatitis.Gastroenterology. 1966; 51: 499
Paronetto, F.: Unpublished observations.
☆This investigation was supported by Research Grant AM-03846 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, United States Public Health Service, and by Research Contract No. DA-49-193-MD-2822 from the United States Army Medical Research and Development Command.