Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Hypotensive and cardiac effects of adenosine and its phosphorylated derivatives.Arch. internat. pharmacodyn. 1965; 154: 82
- Local effect of adenosine mono-, di-, and triphosphate vessel resistance.Am. J. Physiol. 1963; 204: 28
- Basis of the depressor action of adenosine phosphates.Am. J. Physiol. 1961; 201: 1126
- Blood pressure lowering action of adenosine diphosphate and related compounds.Am. J. Physiol. 1961; 201: 1123
- Biological actions of the adenine nucleotides.in: H. K. Lewis & Co., Ltd, London1950: 68
- Adenosine-5′-diphosphate and adenosine-5′-monophosphate.in: Bergmeyer H.U. Methods of enzymatic analysis. Academic Press, Inc, New York1965: 573
- Detection and determination of adenosine diphosphate and related substances in plasma.Biochem. J. 1966; 99: 283
- Degradation of adenosine diphosphate in plasma.Biochem. J. 1964; 92: 30P
- Kinetic studies on the breakdown of adenosine diphosphate in human plasma.Scandinav. J. Clin. & Lab. Invest. (Suppl. 84). 1965; 17: 138
- Breakdown of adenosine triphosphate during a single contraction of working muscle.Biochem. & Biophys. Res. Comm. 1962; 5: 361
- Rest and exercise plasma nucleotides.Resp. Physiol. 1968; 6 (In press)
- Statistical principles in experimental design.in: McGraw-Hill Book Co, New York1962: 89
- Blood and other body fluids.in: Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Washington, D. C1961: 3
- Comparative effectiveness of adenosine analogues as inhibitors of blood-platelet aggregation and as vasodilators in man.Nature. 1965; 205: 678
- Biological actions of the adenine nucleotides.in: H. K. Lewis & Co., Ltd, London1950: 95
- Pulmonary vascular obstruction following administration of high-energy nucleotides.J. Appl. Physiol. 1967; 22: 475
- Hemodynamic effects and disappearance of ADP.J. Clin. Invest. 1968; 47: 10a
Brashear, R. E., and Ross, J. C.: Hemodynamic effects of ADP. In preparation.
- The effects of adenosine and its phosphorylated derivatives upon the respiratory apparatus.Arch. internat. pharmacodyn. 1963; 145: 498
- The vasodilator action of adenosine triphosphate.Acta physiol. scandinav. 1949; 17: 311
- Direct deamination of adenosine diphosphate by washed myofibrils.Nature. 1953; 172: 453
- Fractionation of the cardiac output of rats with isotopic potassium.Circulation Res. 1956; 4: 689
☆Supported in part by Research Grants HE-06228, HE-04080, Program Project Grant HE-06308, and Postgraduate Research Training Grant 5363, all from the National Heart Institute, United States Public Health Service and in part by USAF contract AF 33(615)2922.
☆☆Computations were performed at Indiana University Medical facility, supported in part by Public Health Service Research Grant FR-00162.