Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Changes in blood coagulation in hepatectomy and liver transplantation.Arch. Surg. 1966; 92: 71
Groth, C. G., Pechet, L., and Starzl, T. E.: Coagulation and fibrinolysis in human orthotopic liver homotransplantation, Arch. Surg. In press.
- Study of clotting factors in liver homotransplantation.Am. J. Surg. 1966; 111: 862
- Factors determining short- and long-term survival after orthotopic liver homotransplantation in the dog.Surgery. 1965; 58: 131
- The use of combined preservation techniques for extended storage of orthotopic liver homografts.Surg. Gynec. & Obst. 1968; 126: 263
- A new method for the determination of fibrinogen in small samples of plasma.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1951; 37: 316
- One-stage specific determination of factor II (prothrombin).in: Tocantins L.M. Kazal L.A. Blood coagulation, hemorrhage and thrombosis. Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1964: 144
- Prothrombin and accessory factors: Clinical significance.Am. J. Med. 1953; 14: 201
- Determination of factor VII (proconvertin).in: Tocantins L.M. Kazal L.A. Blood coagulation, hemorrhage and thrombosis. Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1964: 213
- Stuart-Prower factor assay and its clinical significance.Thromb. et Diath. Haemorrh. 1958; 2: 24
- A one-stage factor VIII (AHG) assay and its use on venous and capillary plasma.Thromb. et Diath. Haemorrh. 1962; 7: 215
- The identification and synthesis of activated plasma thromboplastin component (PTC).Blood. 1963; 22: 733
- Morphology and enumeration of human blood platelets.J. Appl. Physiol. 1950; 3: 365
- A factor in normal human blood which participates in streptococcal fibrinolysis.J. Immunol. 1941; 42: 109
- Partial purification and properties of a proteolytic enzyme of human plasma.J. Biol. Chem. 1949; 181: 431
- Fibrin plate method for estimating fibrinolytic activity.Arch. Biochem. 1952; 40: 346
- Heat denaturation of plasminogen in fibrin plate method.Acta physiol. scandinav. 1952; 27: 371
- Quantitative estimation of split products of fibrinogen in human serum, relation to diagnosis and treatment.Blood. 1966; 28: 1
- The estimation of heparin in blood.J. Clin. Path. 1953; 6: 39
Hardaway, R. M.: Personal communication.
Currin, D. R., and Pechet, L.: Discriminate analysis on coagulation and fibrinolytic data obtained during liver homotransplantation. Submitted for publication.
- Bleeding due to increased intravascular coagulation. Hemorrhagic syndromes caused by consumption of blood-clotting factors (consumption coagulopathies).New England J. Med. 1965; 273: 1370
- Change in blood clotting factors after massive liver resection and total hepatectomy in dogs.Acta chir. scandinav. 1967; 133: 183
- Studies on the in vivo behaviour of blood coagulation product I in rats.Thromb. et Diath. Haemorrh. 1962; 8: 276
- The role of the liver in serum-induced hypercoagulability.J. Clin. Invest. 1966; 45: 256
- Syndromes of disseminated intravacular coagulation with special reference to shock and hemorrhage.in: Charles C Thomas, Publisher, Springfield, Ill1966: 466
- Fibrinogen derived coagulation inhibitors in obstetric cases of acute fibrinolysis.Thromb. et Diath. Haemorrh. 1965; 13: 25
- New anticoagulant from lysed fibrinogen.Brit. J. Haemat. 1967; 13: 28
- Abnormal plasminogen-plasmin system activity (fibrinolysis) in patients with hepatic cirrhosis: Its cause and consequences.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 681
- Role of inhibitors of fibrinolysis in hepatic cirrhosis.Lancet. 1964; 2: 990
- Activation of trypsinogen and plasminogen by thrombin preparations.Biochemistry. 1966; 5: 1543
- Active Hageman factor plasma lysokinase of human fibrinolytic system.J. Clin. Invest. 1962; 91: 1277
- Orthotopic liver homotransplantation.Arch. Surg. 1968; 96: 331
- Inhibition of fibrinolytic and thromboplastic activity by Trasylol.Scandinav. J. Haemat. 1966; 3: 19
☆Supported by United States Public Health Service Grants AM-06344, HE-07735, AM-07772, AI-04152, FR-0051, FR-0069, FO5-TW-1154, and CA-08804, and grants from the Veterans Administration.