Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Continuous measurement of pentose phosphate pathway (PPP) activity in human red cells. An ionization chamber method.Clin. Res. 1968; 16: 153
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency and related disorders of the pentose phosphate pathway.Am. J. Med. 1966; 41: 744
- Stimulation of the glucose oxidative pathway in human erythrocytes by methylene blue.J. Biol. Chem. 1958; 230: 307
- Glucose metabolism and oxygen consumption in normal and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficient human erythrocytes.Clin. Res. 1958; 6: 187
- Erythrocyte metabolism. II. Glucose metabolism and pathways.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1960; 55: 286
Davidson, W. D., Schwabe, A. D., and Thompson, J. C.: Continuous measurement of 14C-labeled substrate oxidation to 14CO2 by isolated tissues. An ionization chamber method, Anal. Biochem. In press.
- Pyruvate kinase (PK) deficiency hereditary nonspherocytic hemolytic anemia.Blood. 1962; 19: 267
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.in: ed. 4. Methods in enzymology. vol. 1. Academic Press, Inc, New York1955: 323
- Suspending media for animal tissues.in: Umbreit W.W. Burris R.H. Stauffer J.E. Manometric techniques. ed. 4. Burgess Publishing Co, Minneapolis1964: 132
- Substances stimulating glucose catabolism by the oxidative reactions of the pentose phosphate pathway in human erythrocytes.J. Clin. Invest. 1961; 40: 914
☆Presented in part at the Western Society for Clinical Research Meeting, Carmel, Calif., Feb. 2, 1968.1
☆☆This investigation was supported by United States Public Health Service Research Grants HE 09472 and HE 08757 from the National Heart Institute.