Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Hemolytic complement in synovial fluid.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 1372
- Intracytoplasmic particulate complexes in rheumatoid synovial fluids.Ann. Intern. Med. 1965; 62: 281
- Serum and synovial fluid proteins in arthritis.Ann. Rheum. Dis. 1962; 21: 51
- Cellular origin of rheumatoid factor.J. Exp. Med. 1959; 110: 875
- Capacity of the rheumatoid synovial membrane to respond to systemic immunization.Arthritis Rheum. 1968; 11: 825
- Diagnostic criteria for rheumatoid arthritis.Bull. Rheum. Dis. 1958; 9: 175
- The removal of aggregated and nonaggregated gamma globulin from rheumatoid joints.Arthritis Rheum. 1969; 12: 504
- Nonparametric statistics for the behavioral sciences.in: McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc, New York1956: 116
- Untersuchungen mit I131-markiertem γ-globulin zur frage der abstammung der liquoreiweisskorper.Klin. Wschr. 1958; 36: 857
- The occurrence of rheumatoid factor in synovial fluid.Amer. J. Med. 1963; 35: 182
- Serum immunoglobulins in rheumatoid arthritis.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1966; 67: 850
☆A portion of this work was conducted through the Georgetown University Clinical Study Unit, which is supported by funds from the United States Public Health Service (FR-60); additional support came from Grants AM 5140, AM 12059, and AM 5042.
☆☆Presented in part at the National Meeting of the American Rheumatism Association, Boston, Mass., June 20, 1969.