Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Hypertension in rats from injection of cadmium.Arch. Environ. Health. 1966; 13: 788
- Influence of cadmium on renal ischemic hypertension in rats.Amer. J. Physiol. 1968; 214: 469
- Action of a chelate of zinc on trace metals in hypertensive rats.Amer. J. Physiol. 1968; 214: 796
- Inhibition of vasopressor responses by cadmium.Amer. J. Physiol. 1970; 219: 577
- Blocking of vascular receptors by cadmium: A renal angiographic study.Circulation Suppl. 1969; 3: 202
- A device for estimating blood pressure in the rabbit.J. Physiol. 1934; 81: 265
- A new simple and sensitive method for quantitative assay of angiotensin.Amer. J. Cardiol. 1967; 19: 153
- Effect of chromium, cadmium and other trace metals on the growth and survival of mice.Nutrition. 1963; 80: 39
- Renal arteriolar sclerosis in hypertensive rats given cadmium in drinking water.Exp. and Molec. Path. 1969; 10: 81
- Renal lesions in the rabbit after long-term exposure to cadmium.Arch. Environ. Health. 1968; 17: 24
- Induction of amyloid by cadmium.Nature. 1967; 213: 1040
- Vascular reactivity: experimental and clinical.in: Page I.H. McCubbin J.W. Renal hypertension. Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc, Chicago1968: 160-183
- The angiotensin-infusion test.New Eng. J. Med. 1964; 271: 536
- Effect of angiotensin II on blood pressure in humans with hypertensive disease.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 659
- The angiotensin-infusion test and peripheral venous renin activity.Canad. Med. Ass. J. 1967; 96: 1397
- Vascular reactivity studies in hypertension.Aust. J. Exp. Biol. Med. Sci. 1968; 46: 555
- Mechanical and chemical properties of arteries in experimental hypertension.J. Clin. Invest. 1963; 42: 1640
- Water and electrolyte content of normal and hypertensive arteries in dogs.Circulation Res. 1964; 15: 386
- Water content of arteriolar wall in renovascular hypertension.Amer. J. Physiol. 1969; 216: 22
- Vascular reactivity and tissue cadmium concentrations in cadmium hypertension.Physiologist. 1970; 13: 320
☆Presented in part at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Atlantic City, N. J., April 13 to 18, 1969, and published in Fed. Proc. 28: 329, 1969. (Abst.).
☆☆This investigation was supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grant HE-07762, N ONR 551 (54) and National Institutes of Health Grant No. 1-MO1-FR-00322.