Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Extraction, purification and acetylation of human renin and the production of anti-renin to human renin.Arch. Biochem. Biphys. 1965; 110: 534
- Purification of human renin.Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1966; 122: 289
- Protein measurement with the Folin phenol reagent.J. Biol. Chem. 1951; 193: 265
- Extraction, purification and assay of human renin free of angiotensinase.Circulation Res. 1966; 19: 739
Cohen, E. L., et al.: The measurement of plasma renin activity by radioimmunoassay of generated angiotensin I. In preparation.
- Disc electrophoresis.Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1964; 121: 321
- An apparatus for preparative temperature regulated polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.Anal. Biochem. 1964; 9: 351
- Postural augmentation of plasma renin activity and aldosterone excretion in normal people.J. Clin. Invest. 1967; 46: 418
- Molecular weight of renin determined by Sephadex gel filtration.Acta Chem. Scand. 1962; 18: 2403
- Page I. McCublin J.W. Renal hypertension. Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc, Chicago1968
- Purification of pig renin.Biochem. J. 1966; 99: 708
- Antirenin in man and animals.Trans. Ass. Amer. Physicians. 1951; 1: 122
- Studies on antirenin.Amer. J. Physiol. 1954; 177: 55
- Induced changes in the antigenicity of renin and production of antirenin to homologus renin and to human renin.Canad. Med. Ass. J. 1964; 90: 236
- Antigenicity, solubility and clinical stability of renin complexes.J. Immun. 1961; 87: 472
☆Supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grants AM-10257 and TI-AM-05501, National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, Grant No. 5M01 FR-4204 from the Division of Research Facilities and Resources, and by a grant from the University of Michigan Cancer Research Institute.