Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The influence of corticosteroids on immunological responses to bacterial infections.Int Arch Allergy. 1957; 10: 5-12
- The corticoid sensitivity of golden hamsters, rats and mice. Effects of dose, time, and route of administration.Lab Invest. 1963; 12: 1204-1220
- Bone marrow and spleen: dissociation of immunologic properties by cortisone.Science. 1970; 167: 1515-1517
- Evidence for a small pool of immunocompetent cells in the mouse thymus.Exp Cell Res. 1969; 57: 185-192
- Hydrocortisone resistance of graft versus host activity in mouse thymus, spleen and bone marrow.J Immunol. 1970; 105: 1146-1150
- Immunologic complementation between thymus and marrow cells—A model for the two-cell theory of immunocompetence.Transp Rev. 1969; 1: 92-113
- Species differences in the in vitro sensitivity of lymphocytes to prednisolone and x-rays.J Pharm Exp Ther. 1966; 152: 525-528
- The pattern of lymphopoiesis in the mouse thymus after cortisone administration or adrenalectomy.Aust J Exp Biol Med Sci. 1963; 41: 637-649
- Clinical considerations of the thymus in immunobiology.in: Good RA Gabrielsen AE The Thymus in Immunobiology. Harper & Row, Inc, New York1964
- Regrowth and overgrowth of the thymus, after atrophy induced by the oral administration of adrenocorticosteroids to human infants.Pediatrics. 1960; 26: 762-770
- Effects of glucocorticoids on thymocytes in vitro.Adv Enzyme Reg. 1967; 5: 317-320
- Glucocorticoid action on rat thymus cells.J Biol Chem. 1969; 244: 2210-2217
☆Supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grant AM-10145 and AI-TI-00013, and The Upjohn Company.