Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hereditary alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency.New Eng. J. Med. 1968; 278: 345
- Antitrypsin deficiency in pulmonary disease: The significance of intermediate levels.Ann. Intern. Med. 1969; 71: 533
- Inhibition of human skin collagenase by human serum.J. Lab. Clin. Med. 1970; 75: 258
- Serum trypsin inhibitor: A comparison of assay methods using amide and casein substrates.Enzym. Biol. Clin. 1968; 9: 1
- The preparation and properties of two new chromogenic substrates of trypsin.Arch. Biochem. 1961; 95: 271
- Agar-gel electrophoresis.in: Elsevier Publishing Company, Amsterdam1965: 195
- Exotoxin aspects of shock.in: Fed. Proc. 20. 1961: 173 (Suppl. 9)
- The plasmin inhibitor of human plasma.J. Biol. Chem. 1966; 241: 5102
- A possible experimental approach to the association of hereditary alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and pulmonary emphysema.in: Proc. Soc. Exp. Biol. Med. 121. 1966: 1207
☆This work was supported by United States Public Health Service Grant AI-06849.