Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Lysozyme and leukopoiesis.in: Proceedings Third International Symposium on Fleming's Lysozyme, Milan Secuola Arti Grafiche, O.S.F, Cesano Boscone1964
- Serum and urinary lysozyme in monocytic and monomyelocytic leukemia.J Exp Med. 1966; 124: 921-952
- Muramidase activity in leukemic rats.in: Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 126. 1967: 682-685
- The development of lymphatic and myelogenous leukemia in Wistar-Furth rats following gastric installations of methylchloranthrene.Cancer Res. 1951; 11: 29-34
- Isolation of lysozyme from egg white.J Biol Chem. 1945; 157: 43-57
- The effect of bilateral nephrectomy on the production and distribution of muramidase (lysozyme) in the rat.Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1970; 48: 131-137
- Lysozyme turnover in the rat.J Clin Invest. 1971; 50: 1473-1477
- Renal tubular lesions secondary to lysozyme in human and rat monocytic leukemia.in: Fed Proc. 28. 1969: 619
- Changes in activity of acid hydrolases during reabsorption of lysozyme.J Cell Biol. 1967; 35: 268-273
- Lysozyme, Antigen, Enzyme and Anti-Bacterial Agent.Annual Rev. 1968; 31
- Lysozymuria and renal tubular dysfunction in monocytic and monomyelocytic leukemia.Am J Med. 1969; 47: 35-65
Rosenthal DS, Maglio R, and Moloney WC: Muramidasuria and hyperkaluria in the chloroleukemic rat. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med (In press.)
- Muramidase in myeloproliferative disorders terminating in acute leukemia.Cancer. 1972; 29: 1336-1342
☆This investigation was supported by United States Public Health Service Grants CA 05691-05 and C 6516 from the National Cancer Institute, the Nehemias Gorin Foundation, and the American Cancer Society (Massachusetts Division), Grant No. 1410-C1.