Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Drug-induced hemolytic anemia.Pharmacol Rev. 1969; 21: 73-103
- A single amino acid substitution (asparagine to aspartic acid) between normal (B+) and the common Negro variant of human glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.in: Ed. 4. Proc Nat Acad Sci. 57. 1967: 835-840
- Amino acid substitution (histamine to tyrosine) in a glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variant (G-6-PD Hektoen) associated with overproduction.J Molec Biol. 1970; 52: 483-490
- Genetic diversity of the “Mediterranean” glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency phenotype.J Clin Invest. 1971; 50: 1253-1261
- Frequency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in Egypt.Acta Genet. 1967; 17: 321-327
- Studies on erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity.J Trop Med Hyg. 1966; 69: 264-267
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in Egypt: with a note on the met-hemoglobin reduction test.Blood. 1970; 36: 793-796
- Hereditary blood factors and anthropometry of the inhabitants of the Egyptian Siwa Oasis.Hum Biol. 1974; 46: 57-68
Azim AA, Kamel K, Galballah MF, et al: Genetic blood markers and anthropometry of the populations in Aswan Governorate, Egypt. Hum Hered In Press.
Selim O, Kamel K, Azim A, et al: Genetic markers and anthropometry in the populations of the Egyptian Oases of El-Kharga and El-Dakhla. Hum Hered In press.
- Practical Haematology.in: Ed. 4. Grune and Stratton, New York1968: 498-499
- Further studies on glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in Chinese subjects.J. Lab Clin Med. 1970; 75: 788-797
- Human glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variants.Bull WHO. 1971; 45: 243-253
- A Chinese variant of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.J Lab Clin Med. 1966; 67: 374-385
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase from human erythrocytes. I. Further purification and characterization.J Biol Chem. 1962; 237: 2364-2370
- Characterization of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variants. II. G-6-PD Kephalonia, G-6-PD Attica, and G-6-PD “Seattle-like” found in Greece.Am J Human Genet. 1969; 21: 154-167
- Diagnosis of erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Negro male despite hemolytic crisis.Blood. 1970; 35: 90-93
- La glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase type Debrousse: Probleme d'un type enzymatique propre aux Algeriens de race Arabe.Bull Soc Chim Biol Fr. 1970; 52: 1233-1242
- New glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase variants observed in Israel and their association with congenital nonspherocytic hemolytic disease.J Lab Clin Med. 1969; 74: 895-901
- Chloramphenicol-induced hemolysis in Caucasian glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.Ann Intern Med. 1971; 74: 722-725
- “Chicago I” variant of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in congenital hemolytic disease.J Lab Clin Med. 1964; 63: 715-725
☆Supported in part by Grant AM09307 from the National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md., and in part by Office of Naval Research Contract No. N00014-70-C-0192, NR 108-885.