This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Abbreviations:DHAP (dihydroxy acetone phosphate), GBM (glomerular basement membrane), PAF (platelet-activating factor), TxA2 (thromboxane A2)
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Metabolism of arachidonic acid via the lipoxygenase pathway in human in murine glomeruli.J Biol Chem. 1983; 258: 4325-4330
- Leukotriene B4 production in normal rat glomeruli.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1987; 2: 154-157
- Synthesis of alkyl-ether glycerophospholipids in rat glomerular mesangial cells: evidence for alkyldyhidroxy acetone phosphate synthase activity.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1987; 144: 666-673
- Biosynthesis and metabolism of 1-0-alkyl-2-acetyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine in rat glomerular mesangial cells. 1987; 262: 8990-8993
- Glomerular prostaglandin and thomboxane synthesis in rat nephrotoxic nephritis.J Clin Invest. 1983; 72: 1439-1448
- Synthesis of hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acids and leukotrienes in rat nephrotoxic serum glomerulonephritis. Role of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody dose, complement, and neutrophils.J Clin Invest. 1988; 82: 427-435
- Increased renal thromboxane production in murine lupus nephritis.J Clin Invest. 1986; 77: 252-259
- Enhanced glomerular prostaglandin formation in experimental membranous nephropathy.Kidney Int. 1987; 31: 1126-1131
- Immune complex effects on glomerular eicosanoid production in renal hemodynamics.Kidney Int. 1987; 31: 1317-1326
- Increased leukotriene B4 synthesis in immune injured rat glomeruli.J Clin Invest. 1988; 81: 1945-1952
- Urine i-TxB2 in renal allograft rejection.Lancet. 1981; 2: 431-434
- The functional significance of renal prostacyclin and thomboxane A2 production in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.J Clin Invest. 1985; 76: 1011-1018
- Preservation of the glomerular capillary ultrafiltration coefficient during rat nephrotoxic serum nephritis by a specific leukotriene D4 receptor antagonist.J Clin Invest. 1988; 81: 1702-1709
- Receptor antagonist of platelet activating factor inhibits inflammatory injury induced by in situ formation of immune complexes in renal glomeruli and in the skin.J Lab Clin Med. 1987; 110: 196-206
- Enhanced glomerular thromboxane A2 mediates some pathophysiologic effect of platelet-activating factor in rabbit nephrotoxic nephritis: evidence from biochemical measurements and inhibitor trials.J Lab Clin Med. 1989; 113: 549-560
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.