This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- AAUP Bulletin CV. 1971; (Winter): 522-523
- Sabbatical leave in American higher education.in: 3rd ed. Bulletin 17. U.S. Office of Education, Washington, D.C1962
- The origin of the sabbath and its legacy to the modern sabbatical.Journal of Higher Education. 1978; 49: 303-315
- Faculty members' evaluations of sabbaticals.J Med Educ. 1986; 61: 803
- Sabbatical policies and their implementation at United States Dental Schools.J Dent Educ. 1978; 42: 604-608
- Observations on an overseas sabbatical.Int J Cardiol. 1983; 4: 386-389
- The international sabbatical.Int J Cardiol. 1984; 5: 553-556
Shaughnessy S. Sabbaticals in group practice. Group Practice 1978;March–April:8–10.
☆Delivered before the Sixty-first Annual Meeting of the Central Society for Clinical Research, Chicago, Illinois, Nov. 11, 1988.
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.