This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Heparin-associated thrombocytopenia and thrombosis.J Lab Clin Med. 1988; 111: 600-605
- Heparin-induced platelet aggregation in anorexia nervosa and severe peripheral vascular disease.Eur J Clin Invest. 1985; 15: 313-319
- Platelet function in patients admitted with a diagnosis of myocardial infarction.Angiology. 1987; 37: 36-45
- Effect of heparin on platelet function during routine cardiac catheterisation.Cardiovasc Res. 1987; 21: 878-885
- Comparison of the platelet pro-aggregatory effect of conventional unfractionated heparins and a low molecular weight heparin fraction (CY 222).Br J Haematol. 1987; 67: 451-457
- Different platelet specificities of heparin-dependent platelet aggregating factors in heparin-associated immune thrombocytopenia.Br J Haematol. 1986; 64: 149-159
- Non-immune heparin-associated thrombocytopenia.Aust N Z J Med. 1988; 18: 180
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.