Keywords:dNTP (deoxyribornucleoside triphosphate), MSCs (mesenchymal stem cells), PMSCs (pancreas-derived mesenchymal stem cells), CFU-F (colony forming unit of fibroblast), FBS (fetal bovine serum)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Purification and ex vivo expansion of postnatal human marrow mesodermal progenitor cells.Blood. 2001; 98: 2615-2625
- Human mesenchymal stem cells engraft and demonstrate site specific differentiation after in utero transplantation in sheep.Nat Med. 2000; 6: 1282-1286
- Development of regenerative cardiomyocytes from mesenchymal stem cells for cardiovascular tissue engineering.Artif Organs. 2001; 25: 187-193
- Mesenchymal stem cells promote engraftment of human umbilical cord blood&ndash;derived CD34(+) cells in NOD/SCID mice.Exp Hematol. 2002; 30: 870-878
- Human reserve pluripotent mesenchymal stem cells are present in the connective tissues of skeletal muscle and dermis derived from fetal, adult, and geriatric donors.Anat Rec. 2001; 264: 51-62
- Multilineage cells from human adipose tissue.Tissue Eng. 2001; 7: 211-228
- Mesenchymal stem cells in perichondrium express activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule and participate in bone marrow formation.J Exp Med. 2002; 195: 1549-1563
- Phenotypical and biological characteristics of human fetal marrow and liver mesenchymal stem cells.J Chinese Exp Hematol. 2001; 9: 289-293
- Characterization of human bone marrow fibroblast colony&ndash;forming cells (CFU-F) and their progeny.Blood. 1980; 56: 289-301
- Mesenchymal stem cells.Trends Mol Med. 2001; 7: 259-264
- Mesenchymal stem cells.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2001; 27: 235-239
- Fibroblast precursors in normal and irradiated mouse hematopoietic organs.Exp Hematol. 1976; 4: 267-274
- Identification of mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells in human first-trimester fetal blood, liver, and bone marrow.Blood. 2001; 98: 2396-2402
- Multilineage potential of adult human mesenchymal stem cells.Science. 1999; 284: 143-147
- Muscle regeneration by bone marrow&ndash;derived myogenic progenitors.Science. 1998; 279: 1528-1530
- Human bone marrow stem cells exhibit neural phenotypes and ameliorate neurological deficits after grafting into the ischemic brain of rats.Exp Neurol. 2002; 174: 11-20
- Transplantation of mesenchymal derived stem cells followed by G-CSF injection can reconstitute hematopoiesis of lethal irradiated BALB/c mice.Acta Acad Med Sin. 2002; 24: 20-23
Supported by grants from the Pandeng Plan of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People&rsquo;s Republic of China (grant 95, special 10); the China Medical Board of New York, Inc: Stem Cell Biology, Engineering (grant 01-748); the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant 30070284); the Beijing Ministry of Science and Technology (grant 2002-489); and the National Key Project for Basic Research of China (Grant 001CB5099). Dr Zhao is a Cheung Kong Scholar.