This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Uric Acid in Its Relations to Metabolism.Jour. Lab. and Clin. Med. 1916–1917; ii: 1-15
- The Effect of Ingested Purines on the Uric Acid Content of the Blood.Jour. Biol. Chem. 1915; xxiii: 147-155
- A System of Blood Analysis.Jour. Biol. Chem. 1919; xxxviii: 81-110
- On the Testing of Renal Efficiency, with Observations on the “Urea Coefficient”.Brit. Jour. Exper. Path. 1920; i: 53-65
- The Influence of Various Diets upon the Elimination of the Urinary Nitrogen, Urea, Uric Acid, and the Purin Bases.Am. Jour. Med. Sc. 1899; cxviii: 141-153
- Study of Renal Concentration Power for Uric Acid in Early Chronic Interstitial Nephritis.Arch. Int. Med. 1919; xxiv: 557-562
© 1921 Published by Elsevier Inc.