This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Iron Salts and Iron-Containing Ash Extracts in the Correction of Anemia.J. Biol. Chem. May, 1928; 77: 777
- The Availability of the Rat for Studies in Anemia.J. Biol. Chem. May, 1928; 77: 769
- Copper as a Complement to Iron for Hemoglobin Building in the Rat.J. Biol. Chem. May, 1928; 77: 797
- J. Biol. Chem. October, 1928; 79: 563
Received: July 16, 1929
© 1929 Published by Elsevier Inc.