This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pulmonary Moniliasis in the United States.Johns Hopkins Bull. No. 209. December, 1915;
- The Relation of Monilia to Infections of the Upper Air Passages.Arch. Int. Med. 1926; 38: 217
Hoffstadt, R. E., and Lingenfelter, J. S.: A Study of a Pulmonary Infection Caused by Monilia Balconica, Am. J. Trop. Med. (In press.)
- Blastomycosis and Some Other Conditions Due to Yeast-like (Fungi) Budding Fungi.Am. J. Trop. Med. September, 1929; 8: 5
- Blastomycosis and Some Other Conditions Due to Yeast-like (Fungi) Budding Fungi.Am. J. Trop. Med. September, 1929; 8: 379
© 1929 Published by Elsevier Inc.