This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hay Fever, Its Causes and Treatment and Effective Prevention.ed. 2. 1880 (London)
- Zur Ursache und specifischen Heilung des Heufiebers.1903 (Muenchen)
- Vaccination Against Hay Fever: Report of Results During the Last Three Years.Lancet. 1914; 1: 1178
- A Preliminary Communication on the Treatment of Autumnal Hay Fever by Vaccination With an Aqueous Extract of the Pollen of Ragweed.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 10. 1913: 70
- Hay Fever.J. A. M. A. July 11, 1914; 63: 141
- Comparative Value of Methods of Preparing Pollen Antigen.J. Infect. Dis. 1917; 21: 523
- The Specific Treatment of Hay Fever (Pollen Disease).Forchheimer's Therapeusis of Internal Diseases. 1914; 5: 671
- Pollen Therapy in Hay Fever.Boston M. & S. J. 1915; 42: 173
- Frequent Causes and the Treatment of Seasonal Hay Fever.Arch. Int. Med. 1921; 28: 71
- The Specific Treatment of Hay Fever.Boston M. & S. J. 1920; 182: 295
- The Preparation of Fluid Extracts and Solutions for Use in the Diagnosis and Treatment of the Allergies, With Notes on the Collection of Pollens.J. Immunol. 1922; 7: 163
- Pollen Proteins and Their Clinical Significance in Hay Fever: A Preliminary Communication.South. M. J. 1927; 20: 257
- A Comparative Study of Pollen Antigens as Determined by Skin Reactions.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1920; 12: 1139
- Comparative Methods of Protein Extraction With Chemical and Clinical Studies.J. A. M. A. 1924; 83: 608
- The Preparation and Purification of Pollen Extracts.J. Immunol. 1927; 14: 181
- A Study of Pollen Immune Serum.J. Immunol. 1926; 12: 231
- Pollen Extractives: Their Probable Saturation Point.(Unpublished Report:)in: Presented Before the Society for the Study of Asthma and Allied Conditions, Washington, D. C.April 28, 1928
- J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1925; 25: 423
Received: May 18, 1929
© 1929 Published by Elsevier Inc.