This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ligation of the Portal Vein in Suppurative Portal Phlebitis.Am. J. M. Sc. 1915; 150: 548
Boyce, F. F., and McFetridge, E. M.: A Clinical and Experimental Study of the So-called “Liver Death,” Arch. Surg. (In Press.)
- Blood Changes in Mechanical Constriction of Hepatic Veins.Trans. Chicago Path. Soc. 1928–1931; 13: 109
- The Treatment of Pylephlebitis of Appendicular Origin.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1926; 43: 627
- Pylephlebitis and Liver Abscess Following Appendicitis.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1926; 42: 510
- Deaths From Appendicitis.Ann. Surg. 1934; 99: 47
- Experiments on the Influence of Ligation of the Portal Vein on Blood Pressure and Coagulation Time.Ztschr. f. d. ges. exper. Med. 1929; 67: 319
- Ligation or Excision of the Pelvic Veins in Treatment of Puerperal Pyaemia.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1917; 25: 431
- Experimental Ligation of Portal Vein; Its Application to Treatment of Suppurative Pylephlebitis.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1913; 16: 481
- Pain in the Upper Abdomen and Chest.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1924; 38: 220
- Ligation of the Portal Vein.Arch. f. d. ges. Physiol. 1931; 227: 85
Received: October 30, 1934
© 1935 Published by Elsevier Inc.