This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A rapid simple technique which permits repeated qualitative studies of the marrow of small animals is described.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Methodology of Examining Bone Marrow in Live Patients With Hematopoietic Diseases.Vestnik Khir. 1927; 10: 57
- Sternal Marrow Aspirated During Life; Cytology in Health and Disease.Arch. Int. Med. 1935; 55: 186
- Ueber Sternalpunktionem.Acta. Med. Scandinav. Supp. 1935; 64: 1
- Sternal Puncture.1935 (Stockholm, Bortzells, Esselte)
- Needle (Aspiration) Biopsy.Surg. Gynec. Obst. 1934; 49: 578
☆From the Department of Hematology, Institute for Medical Research, Jewish Hospital.
© 1937 Published by Elsevier Inc.