This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Dissecting Aneurysm of the Aorta: Antemortem Diagnosis and Course of Fifty-Three Days. Case Report.Am. Heart J. 1938; 15: 358
- Dissecting Aneurysm. A Study of Six Recent Cases.Am. Heart J. 1938; 16: 1
- Dissecting Aneurysms.Am. J. Path. 1931; 7: 581
- Dissecting Aneurysm of the Aorta.Am. Heart J. 1937; 13: 129
- Textbook of Pathology. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1938: 445
Received: October 16, 1939
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.