This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pollen Grains: Their Structure, Identification and Significance in Science and Medicine.in: McGraw-Hill Book Co, New York1935: 574
- Methods in Plant Histology.in: ed. 5. Univ. of Chicago Press, Chicago1932: 405
- Pollen Content of the Air.J. A. M. A. 1928; 90: 1529
- Climatological Data, Idaho Section.Annual Summary. 1938; 41: 57-62
- The Pollen Content of the Air in North America.J. Allergy. 1935; 6: 128
Received: November 6, 1939
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.