This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The Intravenous Use of Sodium Sulfapyridine.J. A. M. A. 1939; 112: 1672
- Parenteral Sulfapyridine; The Intravenous Use of Sodium Sulfapyridine and a Report of Clinical and Laboratory Observations on the Use of Glucose-Sulfapyridine Solution.Ann. Int. Med. 1940; 13: 1105
- The Treatment of Lobar Pneumonia With Sulfapyridine and Sodium Sulfapyridine With Observations Upon Effective Blood Levels.Ann. Int. Med. 1940; 13: 1121
- Parenteral Therapy With M. and B. 693.Lancet. 1939; 2: 69
- Treatment With Sulphapyridine (M. and B. 693) of Guinea Pigs Infected With Brucella abortus.Brit. M. J. 1940; (Jan. 13): 47-50
- A Geometrical Determination of the Extracellular Space in Muscle.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 42. 1939: 772
- A Geometrical Determination of the Extracellular Space in Muscle.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 42. 1939: 773
- Sodium and Chloride in Frog Muscle.Am. J. Physiol. 1934; 110: 261
Received: June 27, 1940
☆The material used in this study was furnished by Merck & Co.
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.