This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Significance of Complement Fixation Test in Gonorrhea.New England J. Med. 1932; 206: 11
- Results and Interpretation of the Complement Fixation Test for Gonorrhea.New England J. Med. 1932; 207: 601
- Irregularities in the Complement Fixation Test for Gonorrhea.J. Immunology. 1935; 29: 249
- The Gonococcus Complement Fixation Test.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1937; 22: 627
- Serum Diagnosis by Complement Fixation.Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1928
- Infection Immunity and Biologic Therapy.W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1925
- The Laboratory Diagnosis of Syphilis.The C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1937
- Report of the Committee for Survey of Research on the Gonococcus and Gonococcal Infection. United States Government Printing Office, 1939
Received: December 14, 1939
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.