This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Inactivation of Adrenalin by Amine Oxidase.J. Physiol. 1938; 94: 87
- The Inactivation of Adrenalin in Vivo in Man.J. Physiol. 1940; 98: 361
- Difference in the Activating Effect of Normal and Hypertensive Plasma on Intestinal Segments Treated With Renin.Am. J. Physiol. 1940; 130: 29
- Etiology of Hypertension Due to Complete Renal Ischemia.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med. 43. 1940: 694
- Vasoconstriction in Renal Hypertension Abolished by Pithing.Am. J. Physiol. 1940; 130: 7
- Adrenergic Inhibition at Sympathetic Synapses.Am. J. Physiol. 1939; 127: 738
- The Effect of Anesthesia on the Vasomotor Reversal.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1939; 65: 185
- Analysis of a Peripheral Action of Barbiturates.J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1936; 58: 128
- The Interaction of Central and Peripheral Control (Respiration).Am. J. Physiol. 1940; 130: 155
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.