This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Preserved Citrated Blood “Banks” in the Treatment of Disease With Special Reference to the Immunologic Aspects.Am. J. M. Sc. 1939; 197: 442
- The Preservation of Living Red Blood Cells in Vitro. I. Methods of Preservation.J. Exper. Med. 1916; 23: 219
- Effects of Storage on Human Erythrocytes.Lancet. 1940; 1: 113
- Diluents for Stored Blood.Lancet. 1940; 1: 590
- Effects of Some Preservatives on Stored Blood.Lancet. 1940; 1: 685
- Studies on Preserved Human Blood. I. Various Factors Influencing Hemolysis.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 850
- Hemoglobin Solution as a Blood Substitute.Lancet. 1939; 2: 1068
- Observations on Human Blood Stored at 4 to 6 Degrees Centigrade.Am. J. M. Sc. 1939; 198: 631
- Studies on Preserved Human Blood. II. Diffusion of Potassium From the Erythrocytes During Storage.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 855
- Studies on Preserved Human Blood. III. Toxicity of Blood With High Plasma Potassium Transfused Into Human Beings.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 858
- The Use of Stored Blood for Transfusion.Lancet. 1939; 1: 384
- Preservation of Stored Blood.Lancet. 1939; 2: 1219
- The Prothrombin Time of “Bank Blood”.J. A. M. A. 1939; 112: 309
- Prothrombin Changes in Banked Blood.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 1341
- The Prothrombin in Preserved Blood.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 1342
- The Use of Citrated Plasma in the Treatment of Secondary Shock.J. A. M. A. 1940; 114: 1337
- Storage of Transfusion Plasma.Lancet. 1939; 2: 1069
- Studies on the Preservation of Human Blood.Am. J. Med. Sc. 1940; 200: 311
- Changes in Stored Blood.Lancet. 1939; 2: 1169
- Collection and Transfusion of Preserved Blood.Lancet. 1939; 1: 388
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.