Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
- Tissue Immunity.in: Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, Ill.,1936: 93-119
- Tissue Immunity.in: Charles C. Thomas, Springfield, Ill.,1936: 285-312
- Studies on Inflammation. The Mechanism of Fixation by the Inflammatory Reaction.J. Exper. Med. 1931; 53: 171
- The Use of Intravenous Dye to Demonstrate Evidence of Inflammation in the Skin of Experimental Animals Following the Application of Irritating Substances.Univ. Hosp. Bull., Ann Arbor. 1939; 5 (See also): 34
Kahn, R. L.: Tissue Immunity, pp. 180–213.
Stellwagen, W. J.: Personal communication.
- The Ultramicroscopic Precipitation Reaction in Syphilis.J. Infect. Dis. 1931; 48: 243
- (Supp. No. 1 to)The Evaluation of Serodiagnostic Tests for Syphilis in the United States. Ven. Dis. Inform. U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C.,1935: 9
- The Evaluation of Serodiagnostic Tests for Syphilis in the United States. Ven. Dis. Inform. U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C.,1935: 10 (Supp. No. 1 to)
- Report of Second Laboratory Conference on Serodiagnosis of Syphilis. League of Nations Health Organization, Geneva1928
- Report of Laboratory Conference on Serodiagnosis of Syphilis Convened at Montevideo. League of Nations Health Organization, Geneva1931
- The Role of the Spirochaete in the Wassermann Reaction.J. Hyg. 1939; 39: 298
- On the Presence in Syphilitic Serum of Antibodies to Spirochetes, Their Relation to So Called Wassermann Reagin and Their Significance for the Serodiagnosis of Syphilis.J. Exper. Med. 1940; 71: 215
- Spirochete Complement Fixation Reaction With the Eagle and Wassermann Procedures.Ven. Dis. Inform. 1940; 21: 31
- La “Pallidareazione” di Gaehtgens sui seiri lebborse.Gior. di batteriol. e immunol. 1939; 22: 425
Eagle, H.: Personal communication.
- Are There Paradoxic Serologic Reactions in Syphilis?.Arch. Dermat. & Syph. 1939; 39: 92
- A Serologic Verification Test in the Diagnosis of Latent Syphilis.Arch. Dermat. & Syph. 1940; 41: 817
See also Kahn, R. L., McDermott, E. B., and Marcus, S.: Effect of Temperature on Kahn Reaction. I. With Serologically Positive Sera of Lower Animals. II. With Serologically Positive Sera of Human Syphilis. III. With Serologically Positive Sera in the Absence of Syphilis. IV. With Serologically Negative Sera in the Absence of Syphilis, Am. J. Syph., Gonor. & Ven. Dis. In press.