This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- La pression barometrique.Masson et Cie, Paris1878
- Preliminary Report of Effect of Cold on Oxygen Content of the Blood.Mil. Surgeon. 1940; 86: 225
- Circulatory Responses to Low Oxygen Tension.Air Service Medical, Washington, D. C., Govt. Printing Office. 1920; 1: 86-98
- Experimentally Induced Asphyxiation in Cardiac Patients With Special Reference to Certain Hazards in Air Travel and to Use of Asphyxiation as Cardiac Function Test.J. Aviation Med. 1937; 8: 178
- The Effects of Oxygen Deprivation on the Human Organism.Department of Commerce Report No. 13. 1938;
- The Principles and Practice of Aviation Medicine.Williams & Wilkins Co.,, Baltimore1939
© 1940 Published by Elsevier Inc.