This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Abbreviations:APA (antipituitary antibody), ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Translational Research
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Anterior hypophysitis and Hashimoto's disease in a young woman.J Pathol Bacteriol. 1962; 83: 584-585
- Autoantibodies to prolactin-secreting cells of human pituitary.Lancet. 1975; 2: 97-101
- Detection of anti-pituitary autoantibodies by immunoblotting.J Immunol Methods. 1993; 162: 31-40
- Role of autoantibodies in the pathogenesis and association of endocrine autoimmune disorders.Endocr Rev. 1988; 9: 450-456
- Autoimmunity to anterior pituitary cells and the pathogenesis of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.Lancet. 1982; 2: 755-759
- Pituitary-cell antibody diversity in sera from patients with untreated Graves' disease.Autoimmunity. 1989; 5: 49-57
- Anterior pituitary cell antibodies detected in Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease.Endocrinol Japon. 1988; 35: 705-708
- Heterogeneity of anterior pituitary cell antibodies detected in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and adrenocorticotropic hormone deficiency.Diabetes Res. 1986; 3: 111-114
- Detection of antibodies to anterior cell surface membrane with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and adrenocorticotropic hormone deficiency.Diabetes Res. 1987; 4: 63-66
- Detection of antipituitary antibody in patients with endocrine disorders by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and Western blot.J Lab Clin Med. 1998; 132: 25-31
- Detection of gene expression.in: Erlich HA PCR technology. Stockton, New York1989: 89-97
- Molecular cloning, a laboratory manual. 8. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, New York1989: 46-52 Identification of cDNA clones of interest. 2nd ed.
- The complete general secretory pathway in gram-negative bacteria.Microbiol Rev. 1993; 57: 50-108
- Human IgG subclass pattern of inducing complement-mediated cytolysis depends on antigen concentration and to a lesser extent on epitope patchiness, antibody affinity and complement concentration.Eur J Immunol. 1991; 21: 11-16
© 1998 Published by Elsevier Inc.